DeMarco Family in Pescopagno Italy

Posted by Desiree Bryant on June 09, 2010 at 08:04:27:

Hello,
I am researching my family line in the above subject area. I have records on Frank DeMarco coming into the states from Naples Port to Manhatten NY in 1893 and sent for his parents in 1895. They finally settled in Dunmore, Scranton, Lacawanna County PA and grew from there. Some went further up north into New York around the Buffalo area...Please any information would be helpful. I believe their homestead in Pescopagno was destroyed in an earthquake in the 1980's...I have sent off for micro films of this area and await their arrival. The period of births I am reaching now would be around 1825+/-...This is my Mother's line, she was a DeMarco born and raised in Dunmore PA. I have cousins in this area...I have research on www.ancestry.com and would love to contact a relative living in Italy to further my genealogy research. Thanks so much. Desiree' Bryant, North Carolina USA

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: DeMarco Family in Pescopagno Italy
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".