Re: Piccirillo-Zappa-Pozzuto-Marian

Posted by Tony Piccirillo on September 10, 2005 at 16:35:07:

In Reply to: Piccirillo-Zappa-Pozzuto-Marian posted by Judy Piccirillo Palmisano on June 07, 2004 at 20:40:00:

Judy,

I may be able to help you. I am Tony Piccirillo, and my paternal grandfather also came from Colle Sannita, Italy, to the USA about 100 years ago!!!!!!!!!

I don't think our grandfathers are brothers because I am pretty confident that none of my grandfather's siblings came to the USA. I can check that out in the records I have just to make sure.

However, they may be cousins, because Colle Sannita is a pretty small town and I can't imagine men with the same name not being related.

Did you make it to Italy last year, and did you visit Colle Sannita? I went there a few years back, and it is was a fascinating experience visiting relatives!

What is this web site you are using? I was doing an unrelated search, and came upon your posting, so I had to reply to it.

PLEASE let me know what you learned, as I also research both my grandparents from Italy.

Tony Piccirillo
tpiccirillo@adelphia.net

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Piccirillo-Zappa-Pozzuto-Marian
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.