Re: Looking for Magnacca, Liberatore, Marchese from Castiglione

Italian Heritage Forums: Province of Chieti

Posted by Karl Magnacca on December 21, 2006 at 07:32:15:

In Reply to: Re: Looking for Magnacca, Liberatore, Marchese from Castiglione posted by admin on December 20, 2006 at 06:11:31:

So far I've only been able to access American records, so the only dates I have are for the children of those I mentioned: Margherite and Nicola Magnacca, born in 1880 and 1882 respectively, and Quinto (Quintino) Marchese and Frank (Francesco?) Marchese, born 1864 and 1870 respectively. From those I figure that Maria Michela Liberatore must have been born between about 1840 and 1846 to be the mother of them all. One of the connections I'm trying to make is the relationship between Vincenzo, Gaetano, and Michelangelo Marchese. Their children sometimes lived together and are listed as "cousins" in U.S. censuses, but I don't know if that means the three named above were brothers or if the relations went back further than that.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Looking for Magnacca, Liberatore, Marchese from Castiglione
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".