New Italian American traditions web page

Posted by John Monzo on January 21, 2008 at 09:51:01:

Hello Friends,

I have just Registered a New Web Page which will include anything and everything about Italian and Italian American Traditions and Folklore. I am just now starting to construct the Web Page so it is only in it's early stages. I have started by putting together information from my Own Family both here and in in Italy and also Traditions from other Family Members, Neighbors (I live in South Philly so there are quite a few Different Italian American Traditions right in my own neighborhood), and other Italian American Friends. What I would really like is to have some stories from many others both here in the U.S. and in Italy; or actually anywhere in the world where Italian Traditions and Folklore exist. So please, if you have a few minutes, please e-mail any stories or experiences that you have had with Italian American or Italian Traditions. This would include Holidays, Births, Marriages, Deaths or Funerals, Folklore, Italian Feasts and Festivals, Food and Recipes, or anything else that you might want to share that would help in making this Website a Fun Place to Visit once it is up and running. If you have anything that you would like to share for this Website, please e-mail your Story along with your Name and the Town or Region of Italy that your Family comes from. Once the Website is ready to launch, I'll let you know that it is up and running.

Thanks in Advance, hope to have a Fun Website to Visit Soon!

Saluti da South Philly,
John Monzo

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: New Italian American traditions web page
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.