Trivilino family in Lanciano

Posted by Peter Trivilino on September 27, 2009 at 02:51:31:

Francesco Paolo Trivilino (b. 1842) and Giovina Tosone were the parents of my grandfather, Umberto Trivilino. They lived in Lanciano, Chieti, Italy. Their children and their dates of birth are: Maria Concetta (b. 1878), Giuseppe (b. 1880, d. 1881), Regina Margherita Emilia Maria Domenica (b. 1881), Giuseppe (b. 1883), Umberto (b. 1884), Americo (b. 1886), Riccardo (b. 1888), and Emilia Maria Grazia (b. 1890). Some of their birth certificates give the surname as Trivilino and some give it as Trivilini. I know that Maria Concetta married Camillo Salvatore, who was also born in Lanciano, and that they emigrated to Brazil. Giuseppe also went to Brazil and married there. My grandfather married Francesca Forgione, who was born in Scerni and came to the United States. I would be very interested in finding the descendants of the siblings of my grandfather.
I also know that Francesco Paolo was the son of Giuseppe Trivilino (b. 1819) and Irene Tatasciore. The parents of this Giuseppe Trivilino were Vincenzo Trivilino (b. 1779) and Celeste Ucci.
If you are able to provide any help, I would appreciate it very much.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Trivilino family in Lanciano
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.