Looking for American/USA Carinci relatives from Crecchio.

Posted by Mirko Di Pietro on November 29, 2013 at 15:04:46:

Hello everyone!
I'm using this website upside-down, I'm Italian and I'm looking for relatives in America, probably in USA.
I know that five sisters and a brother of my maternal grandfather
settled in USA when they were young and they were from Crecchio,
Chieti province, in Abruzzo, Italy.
We have no contact with our relatives in America/USA because my mother and her brothers and sisters lost contact with their uncles.
My grandfather was Vincenzo Carinci, born in Crecchio (Abruzzo, Italy) in 1913.
His sisters emigrated to USA were Teresa Carinci (or Teresina), Angela Carinci (or Angelina), Lisa Carinci(or Luisa o Lisetta), Assunta Carinci and Maria Carinci and his brother was Giuseppe Carinci.
Their parents (my great-grandfather and great-grandmother) were Antonio Carinci and Maddalena (I don't know her maiden surname).
I don't know when my grandfather brother and sisters were born, but probably they were born before 1913, and I don't know if they resided in Crecchio or they leaved Crecchio and went to live in another place before leaving for USA.
I tried to find them on Ellis Island website but I didn't find them, I found these names on other websites but I don't know when they were born so it is quite useless.
The correct name is CRECCHIO, but I read a lot of miswriting, such as Crecchia, Crucchio, So, probably they went in USA after 1920-1930.
I know that also a cousin of my mother, Erminio Carinci settled to USA, his father was Paolo Carinci (another brother of my grandfather Vincenzo) but I don't know his mother's name.
As soon as I can I'm going to find more information in the Town Hall.
I know that a lot of people from Crecchio and the neighboring countries (such as Tollo, Canosa Sannita, Miglianico) settled in Pennsylvania especially in Philadelphia or in New York in Glens Falls and Brooklyn.
I ask to any Carinci who lives in USA or to anyone who knows a Carinci to let me know if you/him know/s one of these Carinci aforementioned.

Waiting for some relatives I send you greetings from Italy.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Looking for American/USA Carinci relatives from Crecchio.
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.