Roots in Navelli - Colangeli, D'Attilio, Santucci, Federico

Posted by Andrew Emilio Colangeli on November 10, 2010 at 06:45:49:

Hello, all. I'm looking to find out if there are any relatives out there who might have or are looking for information on the Colangeli surname in Navelli.

My great-grandparents were Berardino Colangeli (Mar 9, 1886) and Maria Domenica Santucci (Nov 30, 1885), both born in Navelli. They moved back and forth between Italy and the U.S. (Massachusetts, mainly) in the early 1900s to 1910s. Berardino died in Navelli, while Maria died in Cambridge. They married in Newton, MA in 1903.

Berardino's siblings include Maria Domenica (Maria Lucia?)[1881], Sebastiano [1884], Sebastiano [1887], Pasquale [1890], Antonio [1892], Anna [1897].

Berardino's parents were Marco Colangeli and Anna Felice D'Attilio. They were married in 1873. Maria's parents were Ferdinando Santucci and Filomena Federico, married 1868.

Marco's parents may have been Berardino Colangeli and Lucia Di Giulio. Anna's may have been Francesco D'Attilio and Anna (?). Ferdinando's father might have been named Giuseppe Santucci, and Filomena's Luigi Federico.

If these names are at all familiar to anyone, I'd love to hear from you!

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Roots in Navelli - Colangeli, D'Attilio, Santucci, Federico
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.