Onna - Camardese - Paolucci

Italian Heritage Forums

Posted by Marianne Arkeat on June 09, 2012 at 02:35:10:

Hello! Now that I am retired, I needed a new hobby and genealogy became the one. I am looking for information about my grandparents. Amedeo Camardese, his wife, Enrichetta Paolucci, and their infant daughter (my mother), Maria Annunziata (Americanized to Mary Nancy) immigrated in 1920 and settled in Pennsylvania. I have found a little about my grandfather's family - brothers Antonio, Saverino, Elia Sabatino and a sister, Agata, who became a nun, Sister Maria Sarafina of the divine order of Beata Sant'Antonia, l'Aquila, Italy. I believe that Amedeo's father was Antonio Camardese and mother was Anna Colaianni. I know nothing about my grandmother's family. Cheers to you if you have anything to share.

It is so very sad to read that recovery from the devastating earthquake in 2009 is painfully slow. One article said that Onna was practically destroyed and a resident said that it may never come back. I hope that is not true.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Onna - Camardese - Paolucci
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".