Re: Roscilli family from Cervaro

Posted by Thomas Ross on September 21, 2005 at 18:28:11:

In Reply to: Roscilli family from Cervaro posted by Thomas Ross on August 04, 2004 at 16:23:10:

Me and my wife have just returned home from our holiday in Italy. We stayed in St. Agnello, Sorrento. But while we were out there, we visited Cervaro. The village of my late grandfather, the people were very busy prepairing the village for the forthcoming festival, sept,7th 8th 9th. we had a look round, trying to trace relatives of my grandfather, but with the bus and train timetable,we had so little time. However we did get to talk to a couple of nice gentlemen,while waiting for our bus. One of them a very nice man called Giuseppe Canale, who tried his very best to help me, but with my little knowledge of the Italian language, and his of the English, it was frustrating for him and also for me. But i would like to thank him and his friend very much. I will return next year hopefully with a better knowledge of the Italian language.p.s. if anybody can help in relation to my grandfather`s relatives,i would appreaciate it very much. thank you.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Roscilli family from Cervaro
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.