Buccella Fasciani DiNovella families Alanno Civitiquana

Italian Genealogy Forums: Province of Pescara

Posted by linda lafauci on May 09, 2006 at 14:27:55:

Posted by
pellajl- AT - iprimus.com.au">Diana Pellarini(Bucella)

on 03/25/02 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Buccella Family

I have recently started to research my family history.My father Nicola Buccella migrated to Australia in 1952. His parents were Carmine Buccella, born in Alanno P.Pescara, and Elvira Buccella(Torelli).Carmine's father was Domenico Buccella(also born in Alanno)and his mother Anna(Vincenza)Buccella(Fasciani/a).Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
I am replying to your research of Buccella's in Alanno.
My name is Linda. My family is also of the Buccella's of Alanno (changed to Buccelli at Ellis Island New York 1913). I am so glad I saw your message. My grandfather was Isodore (o) Buccella from Alanno. He immigrated to the US 1913. He was the son of Giovanni and Jovinna Di Novella. He had one brother at least ten years older Paolo Buccella who stayed in Italy and was an olive farmer in Alanno
My grandfather sent for and married Maria Cassetta of the same region, who died very young in Boston Ma. of the 1918 flu epidemic. They had two children john and Joanne. He then married my grandmother Domenic Fasciani ( from Civitiquana, daughter of Carmen Fasciani and Filomena D'Amario) who had immigrated to the Us in 1921 She was the only one of eight kids who did. .She was previously married in Boston Ma. She had one son Ardwino (Eddie) already was a widow of an Avventeroso in the Boston Ma. area . Isidore and Domenica had two more children ,my mother is one of these.
Does this fit with your info or family ? Please let me know . Linda

Follow Ups:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Buccella Fasciani DiNovella families Alanno Civitiquana
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".