Falone Family in Corvara (PE)

Italian Genealogy Forums: Province of Pescara

Posted by Mary Ellen De Nunzio-Shine on August 09, 2006 at 06:25:31:

I am looking for people who are descended from Giuseppangelo Falone and from Filomena Di Nunzio who was born in Corvara 23 Apr 1858. They were married 12 Dec 1880. They had six children who survived at least until 1910 (Corvara records available in the US only go through 1910). These children were: 1) Nicola born 10 Jan 1890; 2) Amelia born 28 Dec 1891; 3) Arturo born 15 Aug 1894; 4) Marietta born 1 Apr 1896; 5) Ersilia born 3 Nov 1900; and 6) Doralice born 23 Nov 1902.

Filomena was the older half sister of my great grandfather. I've found all birth, marriage and death records (civil vital records) for all branches of our family except for those death records of my great great grandparents, Angelantonio Di Nunzio and Maria Nicola Rosati. I found no death certificates in Corvara for either of them in the films available in the US and did not find them in Corvara records available at the archives in Pescara.

I am hoping that one of Filomena's descendants will be able to tell me where my great great grandparents lived at the time of their death.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Falone Family in Corvara (PE)
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".