Information on Mastrangelo Family

Posted by Donna Barr on July 17, 2007 at 20:04:23:

I am looking for information on the Mastrangelo family (my grandfather). I believe the family lived in the Pescara area. My husband and I will be visiting Italy in October and I would love to have the opportunity to meet any relatives still living in the area. My father was Frank Mastrangelo and my Grandfather's name was Vinceto Mastrangelo. I believe my grandfather first came from Italy to Boston, MA, then later moved to Storrs/Willimantic, Connecticut. Several years ago (approximately 30) my Mom and Dad visited Italy and had a brief stay in Rome. A relative met them in Rome and wanted them to come back to his home for a visit; but my parents were on a tour and could not leave the tour. My Dad has since passed and my Mom does not remember the name of the gentleman that visited them. Also, my Aunt Philomina had corresponded with relatives from Italy, but she is also deceased and I don't know where names and addresses have gone. If anyone has any information that might lead me to finding my relatives, I would really appreciate hearing from you. Unfortunately, I do not speak Italian, but maybe there is someone who speaks English that I could talk with.

One other piece of information. Our family has been friends with the Marklands of Storrs, Connecticut and from what I understand, they were close friends with my grandparents and came from the same area.

Thanks again and have a great day,

Donna

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Information on Mastrangelo Family
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.