researching family from NOCCIANO -D'AMATO +FILIPPONE(sp?)

Posted by jacob on June 25, 2008 at 02:04:09:

i am currently looking for my relatives and my geaneology they were from a town called Nocciano in Pescara province of Italy. My great,great grandmother's name was Michelino D'Amato (spelling may very)her husband's last name was Filippone (spelling may very) and she came to America as a widow and brought my great grandfather Camillo Filippone along with her. They met up with Michelino's elder son Alberico who had paid for their voyage and come to America before they arrived. She also had 2 other sons one of which was named Domenico and the other which is currently unknown. I would like to obtain birth and marriage records for both Michelino, her husband,Camillo,Alberico, and Domenico but, i dont know where to start. i have already written a letter to the comune de pescara but they replied, saying that they could not help me because there are so many people with the last names i have presented. Can someone please help me! my friend told me about a municiple office..if anyone could give me the address or a way to contact the municiple office of Nocciano, Pescara i would greatly appreciate it! i will take any help anyone can give me! e-mail me anytime at jhillis77@msn.com

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: researching family from NOCCIANO -D'AMATO +FILIPPONE(sp?)
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.