Ciafardoni

Posted by Rita Vernacchio on April 15, 2004 at 01:41:00:

My name is Rita Vernacchio. I am researching my ancestors and need information.

My ancestors come from Giulianova. I would like to know more about them.

My Great Great Great Great Grandfather was Don Vincenzio he married Maria not sure of last name. There sons was my Great Great Great Grandfather Don Nicola Ciafardoni he married Elena Mandocchi there son was my Great Great Grandfather Don Vincenzo Ciafardoni born 1776, he married Anna Vittoria Mascitelli they had 7 children. Teresa born 1803, Marianna born 1807, Giovanni Luca born 1809, Gaetano born 1810, Gaetano born 1812, Maria Elena born 1813 and Maria Elena born 1816. There son my Great Grandfather Don Giovanni Luca married Maria Grazia Rosalia Gimignani. They had three children, Cecila born 1848, Maria born 1862 and Gaetano born 1865 and who is my grandfather he married Simpera DiLuigi and they had 5 children Maria born 1890, Ida Teresa Anna born 1892, Gialluca Franceseco Vincenzo born 1894, my dad Mario Giussippi Vincenzo born 1903 and Maria born 1905.

I would like to locate my relatives who may still live in Giulianova.

If you think we may be related, I would be very grateful to receive a letter from you.

If you know any relatives of the family, I would be grateful if you would give this letter to them so that they can contact me.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: Ciafardoni
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.