VALENTINI / CIFERNI and Silvi

Posted by Sherry on November 20, 2006 at 01:52:02:

Ciao,

I am continuing to research the following families from Silvi: VALENTINI / CIFERNI / CENTORAME / RUGGIERI. Some other related names include: DE STEFANIS, CIPOLLONE, CAMELI, DI FEBO, AND MANY MORE.

In order to supplement information available to me I would appreciate the following information:

1. Name / address / and contact information for the church in Silvi (Alta). I have been able to obtain some civil records, however, I would like to have confirmation from church records.

2. Name / address / and contact information for civil records. I am particularly interested in birth/marriage/death records for ~1863-1880 and after 1899. I have been searching the LDS records, but those years are not included. Information for that time period will help fill in missing connections in our current family tree.

Also, I am interested in some pictures (postcards or similar) of the town and/or church that I might be able to post on the family website. Is there a website that has some photos that I might use? There are many family members who will never have the opportunity to travel to Italy to enjoy the sites.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sherry

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: VALENTINI / CIFERNI and Silvi
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.