D'Amario, Di Simone, Monticelli, Orlandi families

Italian Genealogy Forums: Province of Teramo

Posted by Ryan Bolles on January 11, 2009 at 22:21:43:

Surnames: D'Amario, Di Simone, Orlandi and Monticelli

I'm currently searching for D'Amario, Di Simone, Orlandi and Monticelli cousins in Italy. My D'Amario family is originally from Cellino Attanasio and later Bisenti. My great-grandfather Giacomo D'Amario (son of Angelodeo and Maria Camilla Di Panfilo) born 1876 and his wife Marie Di Simone (daughter of Carmine and Felice Scanella) born 1879 immigrated to Baltimore, Md. with children Carmine and Sofia about 1906. Giacomo D'Amario had brothers Antonio (he immigrated to Baltimore, MD) Carmine and Alessandro (both visited the US, but returned to Italy) and sisters Giovanna (married Carmine Orlandi son of Antonio & Teresa Di Martino), Anna Domenica, Teresa, Assuntina and Marie Felice.

Maria Di Simone had a brother named Annunzio who married Marie D'Alessio before they immigrated to the U.S. They also had a sister named Filomena Di Simone who married Attanasio Monticelli. Attanasio was married to Filomena when he visited the U.S., but he returned to Filomena in Cellino Attanasio.

If you can help in any way, please contact me directly at wiseguy203 at aol dot com Thank you!

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: D'Amario, Di Simone, Monticelli, Orlandi families
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".