Looking For Diguiseppe great great granfather was giovanni

Italian Genealogy Forums: Province of Teramo

Posted by Lee on January 07, 2010 at 04:52:56:

Im currently trying to build a family tree and find relatives. I spoke with my grandfather for a while and here is what I know. Maybe someone can help me. My great grandfathers name was Adamo Diguiseppe. He was born july 1912 in Abruzzi, Italy and died in may 1983 in philadelphia. he came to the states sometime the 1920's or 30s and married Luci fouto (not sure of proper spelling) His fathers name was Giovanni Diguiseppe. I was told that the family had owned some land and that it was past down to adamo and then someone else after he died and that I could have relatives still there, however he also explained how they spelled the names when coming off the boat and whereever they dotted the I is whether it was spelled diguiseppe or digiuseppe. The spelling on his citizen ship form states Diguiseppe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow Ups

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Password: Subject : Re: Looking For Diguiseppe great great granfather was giovanni
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".