looking for an estate

Italian Heritage Forums

Posted by Rebecca Ellen Moulds on February 22, 2016 at 15:01:52:

In the year 2000, one of my aunts received a phone call, asking her if she was the
daughter of Joe Bruni, who was my grandfather. She actually was the adopted daughter
of my grandfather. My grandmother had been married with two infants when her
husband died very young, and she then married Joe Bruni. My grandparents had three
more children, one of whom was my mother, Lenava Bruni. Apparently there was an
estate of Joe Bruni's first wife, Vicenza Baldessari, that was left to the family of Vicenza's
husband, Joe Bruni, my grandfather, in Sant'egidio all Vibrata. Because my grandfather
was deceased in 1967 (1880-1967) and my mother was the last of his offspring alive,
she inherited this estate. However, due to the age of my aunt, who received the phone
call, we could not find out what this estate consisted of. After some futile research, we
gave up. Now I am wondering if there was an actual physical estate, or was it money
left to my grandfather's offspring? I know it's been many years but with the advanced
searches now available on the internet, I'm hoping that finally we can put this matter to
rest. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject : Re: looking for an estate
Comments:
If you like, clicking on "Preview Message" you can check your message before you post it. Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".