I am looking for the Luigi/Anna Amicone family. I'm looking in Molise because someone wrote me that they knew Amicones from that area. Luigi came over in 1905. His daughter, Luisa came over in 1913. I can't find when Anna came over, or exactly where they lived in Italy. Luigi has Shiava written for his place of residence and Luisa has Nocciano. My husband remembers something about vineyards on at least one side of the family. Any help would be appreciated.
- Re: amicone-molise - TONY - Posted at: 12/31/02 (0 replies)
- Re: amicone-molise - cindy - Posted at: 11/19/02 (0 replies)
- Re: amicone-molise - Ricardo Amicone - Posted at: 07/10/02 (2 replies)
- Re: amicone-molise - Paula - Posted at: 03/19/03 (1 replies)
- Re: amicone-molise - edgar - Posted at: 06/14/03 (0 replies)
- Re: amicone-molise - John DiIorio - Posted at: 05/23/02 (0 replies)