Riccio family from Salza Irpina
Looking for information and family of Adeline Riccio. She was the daughter of Giuseppe Riccio born about 1850, wife we think was Mary, they had 3 children, 1 moved to France and 1 to USA, another son we think stayed in Italy.
Adeline came to the USA about 1913 and married Carmine Foglia. Carmine is also from Avellino area and may have been adopted by the Riccio family. Foglia may not be his real name. He came to USA about 1902 with other Riccio's. They all came to Washington.
Thank you. Tim, their grandson
Update from Forums' Editor
- United States Census, 1940 Washington King Seattle Election Precinct, Seattle, Tract Q-3: Carmine Foglia 65; Adeline Foglia 64, Tony 25
- United States Census, 1930 Washington King Seattle ED 203: Carmine Foglia 44 imm 1902; Adeline Foglia 43 imm 1913, Tony 15
- United States Census, 1920 Washington King Seattle ED 304: Carmine Foglia 34 imm 1902; Atteline Foglia 32 imm 1913, Tony 5
- Washington, Naturalization Records, 1853-1957 vol 74, no 38201-39000 18 April 1935: Carmino Foglia born Salza Irpina 31 March 1885; married 19 Sept 1913 in Seattle to Adelina, born in Salza Irpina on 10 Sep 1886; son Antony born 25 June 1914; imm. Sep 1901. No record is found in Salza Irpina for Carmine birth in 1885.
- Birth record Salza Irpina 23 Oct 1886 no.39: Riccio Adelina of Giuseppe 42 bottaio, Concetta Ferullo 36; address Via Cittadella.
- Immigration manifest [September 15th, 1902]: Carmine Foglia from Salza Irpina, directed to father De Pasquale Antonio
- Re: Riccio family from Salza Irpina - Victoria 20:16:07 01/18/18