Re: Silvestri - Rossi from Arnara

Posted by Ann Tatangelo on May 27, 2006 at 22:20:54:

In Reply to: Silvestri - Rossi from Arnara posted by chris on April 08, 2006 at 05:34:31:

To get anywhere you will need their marriage certificate. It can only be obtained from the town of Arnara. You can't get anywhere else without their parents names which you will find in that document.

Follow Ups: