Research help

Posted by Ann Tatangelo on January 29, 2006 at 20:37:02:

I am a researcher living in province of Frosinone and available to do church or civil record searches. Some towns, whose civil records were destroyed, still have intact church records (not all, Cervaro for instance) going back to 1430 in some cases. If you need this type of help email me at I have references.

Follow Ups: