Re: Mazziotta-Andreassi family

Posted by Pat on 06/06/03 at 12:04 AM

In Reply to: Re: Mazziotta-Andreassi family posted by Marc on 06/05/03 at 10:44 AM:

They are my great-great Aunt and Uncle. My records seem to be incomplete as I only have them as having 3 daughters. Their names are Florinda, Rose, and Italia. Is this correct? The Mazziotta's are also related to me, aside from Valentina. She is not only related by marriage. I have been doing this for 3 years now. It started out with just trying to find my family and has turned into much more. I did finally meet them, and have been to 2 family reunions. Very interesting. One of my great aunts and I keep in contact every week as she is also doing the family tree with me. (I found her on the computer to). She actually remembers a lot of these people from when she was a little girl. Joseph and Valentina are her uncle and aunt. Joseph and my great grandmother Virginia are brother and sister.

Hope this helps a little. Please keep in contact as I find this all very interesting.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.