Re: Mazziotta-Andreassi family

Posted by Marc Alessi on 06/07/03 at 1:31 PM

In Reply to: Re: Mazziotta-Andreassi family Posted by Pat on 06/07/03 at 12:08 AM:

Yes all that info is correct! I do not mention her mother because I do not know much about her, I know she passed away when Valentina (my grandmother) was very young. Her father was a Dr. My Uncle Vincent is a lawyer (I will be one in another year). I know that when Joseph and Valentina first came to America they spent a few years in Allentown PA. Is that where the family still lives?

They moved to NYC, then Brooklyn. Two of my aunts, Valentina's last two daughter remain in the last house Valentina owned in Brooklyn in the Marine Park Section.

Yes please share with me all that you can about Valentina's parents, grandparents, Uncle's etc. Her Children and their Children, my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins are still pretty close to each other, and as I piece this together I think they will enjoy finding out whatever pieces of the family tree puzzle may be missing. I will make an effort this week to trace the family tree as far back, and as wide reaching as I can.

Feel free to email directly at marcalessi aol dot com

I wonder if your branch of the family tree resembles mine???

Thanks for your continued correspondence, I appreciate it!

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.