LaCamera-Bonfantino in Noepoli
My grandfather Domenico LaCamera married Rosa Bonfantino in Noepoli in 1908. Came to Fairmount WV in 1909. Looking for his and her parents and dates. Fathers Nicola LaCamera, Domenico Bonfantino; mothers Anna Rosa Carlomagno, Teresa Fucci, all from Noepoli. Any help appreciated.
Update from Forums' Editor
- United States Census, 1920 New York New York Manhattan Assembly District 18 ED 1303 (18 Jan): Dominick Lacamera 34 imm. 1909 shoemaker; Rosina 28, children Nick, Mike, Joe, John; brother in law John Bonfantino 23 imm. 1911
- [West Virginia Naturalization Records, 1814-1991 Marion Naturalization Records, 1925-1927, v. 11] John Bonfantino 6 Aug 1924 - born in Noepoli 27 Sept 1896
- Immigration manifest [June 11th, 1901 ship Monserrat] Lacamera Giuseppa 25 from Noepoli directed to husband Calabrese Giov.
- Immigration manifest [May 1st, 1899 ship Bolivia] Lacamera Giuseppe 23? from Noepoli directed to brother in law Michele Romano
- Immigration manifest [April 2nd, 1898 ship California] Michele Romano 23 shoemaker from Noepoli directed to brother Giuseppe; Lacamera Maria 16 directed to uncle? Carlomagno Maria
- Noepoli was called Noja in older records. Lacamera appears very rarely in records: 16 Jan 1861 Lacamera Giuseppe Antonio 24 of Vincenzo and Mariantonia Rubolino with Rinaldi Isabella 26; marriage 15 March 1860 no. 5 La Camera Vincenzo of Giuseppantonio, Rinaldi Isabella 24 of Antonio, Giovanna Cafaro; birth record La Camera Vincenzo 18 Aug 1836 of Giuseppantonio La Camera of Nicola, 36 and Mariantonia Rubolino 37
- Records 1860-1865; birth 26 Sept 1962, no. 47, img 23 Domenico Bonfantino of Giovanni 25 and Rosa Calabrese 26; marriage 9 May 1861 Bonfantino Giammaria of Domenico with Maria Rosa Calabrese (possible grandparents of Rosa Bonfantino); 27 Nov 1862 Bonfantino Francescantonio of Domenico and Francesca De Salvo with Fucci Maria Maddalena of Salvatore.