Mattia and Delle Palme from Calabritto
Hi, I'm trying to find out any information I can about my great-grandparents, Amato Mattia and Teresa DePalma, both from Calabritto. They emigrated to Newark, NJ sometime between 1905-1915. I'd love to find out if I still have any relatives in Italy. Thank you for any information!
Update from Forums' Editor
- United States World War I Registration Cards, 1917-1918 New Jersey Newark City: Amato Mattia b 12 mar 1881, wife Teresa
- (Ellis Island), 1892-1924 Roll 1326, vol 2922-2924, 1 Sep 1909: Delle Palme Teresa 27; children Gerardo 2, Michelina 4; contact in Italy mother Donata Gregorio; destination Newark husband Amato Mattia.
- United States Census, 1930 New Jersey Essex Newark (Districts 1-250) ED 112: Amato Mattia 50 widowed; imm 1904.
- Birth record Calabritto 8 Dec 1907 no.78: Gerardo Mattia of Amato Mattia of Michele and Teresa delle Palme of late Vincenzo - father in the States.
- Birth record Calabritto 1905 no.76: Gerardo Mattia of Amato Mattia of Michele and Teresa delle Palme of late Vincenzo - father in the States.
- Birth record Calabritto 7 oct 1882 no.95 img.68: Delle Palme Teresa of Vincenzo, Donata Gregorio of Antonio, address Via delle Prigioni 31. Twin sister with Luisa delle Palme, no. 96
- Birth record Calabritto 12 Mar 1880 no.30 img.25: Amato Mattia of Michele 36 and Agnese Di Trolio of late Giuseppe; address Via Centrale 15 Vico 5