Penta family from Santa Paolina
Penta Giovanni from Santa Paolina came to America in 1898, (he was 49) with his daughter, Gioconda, 14 and two sons, Romualdo, 13 and Cesare, 6. Story has it he left his wife and two sons behind, at least one was a priest. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Update from Forums' Editor
- Birth record Santa Paolina 12 May 1892 no.24: Penta Cesare of Giovanni 43 mason and Rosa Lombardo 45; address Contrada Ponticelli 11; signed by father.
- United States Census, 1910 New York Westchester White Plains Ward 1 ED 37: John Penta 61; Mary 34 (2nd wife) marr for 9 years, imm 1901; sons Vincenzo 8, Christopher 3, Cesare 18.
- United States Census, 1900: Giovanni Penta is a boarder, Cesare is in a religious institution.
- Birth record Santa Paolina 1885 no.51: Penta Romualdo Flamineo of Giovanni 46 mason and Rosa Lombardo 37; address Contrada Petrarola 11; signed by father.
- Birth record Santa Paolina 11 July 1849 no.40 img.23: Penta Giovanni Alfonso of Francesco and Paolina Leone. Married 6 Dec 1871 Rosa Lombardo in Montefusco.