Sarno-Tirone family from Manocalzati

Posted by michelle walker on February 12, 2019 at 13:46:31:

I am looking for information on a Tirone family:
Angiola/Angelina Tirone born about 1891. Came to the United States in Jul 1929 in New Jersey. She married a Nicola Sarno. I have been advised she stayed with her brother Marco Tirone but i do not have any information on him.
Also looking for information on Theresina/Theresa Tirone born about 1886 in Avellino Italy. She came to the United States around 1904 and married a Francesco Albanese. She also lived in New Jersey.

Please email me if you have any information on this family at walker6143 - at- twc - dot - com. Thank you

Update from Forums' Editor

Since the civil records have been made available online at antenati.san.beniculturali.it/ it is now possible to research online in the Province of Avellino from 1809 to at least 1915.
  • According to immigration records (4539 - vol 9946-9947, Jul 22, 1929), Angela Sarno Tirone was 38, from Manocalzati, traveling with daughter Nicolina 8 yo, nearest relative in Italy brother Marco in Manocalzati
  • Manocalzati, birth record no. 33 in 1891, img. 13: Tirone Angiola, born 29 July 1891, of Emilio 36, job "industriante" and Urciuoli Elisa, 30. Address Via San Marco, original signature of father
  • Marriage record 1920, no. 9, img 12: 7 March 1920, Sarno Nicola, 26, of Pellegrino and Nicolina Di Benedetto; Tirone Angiola, 28, of late Emilio and late Urcioli Teresa; signatures of both spouses.
  • Tirone Maria Teresa was born 1886, 27 March, no. 24, of same parents as above. More children of Emilio Tirone can be found searching the records online.
  • In 1914 there is a marriage record, no. 3, for Tirone Marco, 26, of late Emilio and Luisa Urcioli, to Giovanna Melchiorre of Benedetto, 23.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Sarno-Tirone family from Manocalzati
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.