Looking for Celenza & Pietragnani from Vasto to Philadelphia

Posted by Susanna McPherson (nee Marchesani) on April 15, 2011 at 07:01:51:

Hi there, I'm searching relatives of a Nicola Pietragnani who migrated to Philadelphia from Vasto Italy, with the help of his uncle Michele Celenza. My mother Assunta Maria Marchesani (nee Del Fiore) would love to catch up and communicate with either Nicola or Michele. Michele was my mum's brother. They were born in San Paolo Brazil but moved back to Vasto Italy with their parents until Michele left for Philadelphia.

Nicola was actually born in San Paolo Brazil but then he and his family moved back to Vasto Italy and then from there he was brought to Philadelphia. As far as I know Michele Celenza lived in Philadelphia and he organised his nephew Nicola Petragnani to move to Philadelphia to be with him and his family. I know Nicola would have been about 16 when he went to Philly. He married twice and his second wife's name was Amelia (spelling?). We don't think he had any children? He died in 1954 aged 44 (this is the information we were given). If anyone knows this story or any descents we would dearly love to hear from you. Nicola is my mum's uncle. She lives in Fremantle, Western Australia and wants to be able to contact descendants.

Can anyone help me with any information? Thank you.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Looking for Celenza & Pietragnani from Vasto to Philadelphia
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.