DiGregorio & DiPaolo families from Casacanditella

Posted by Brittany on April 8, 2014 at 05:57:05:

I am looking for any info about my family. My great grandparents are Antoinette
Dipaolo and Thomas diGregorio, I believe from area Casacanditella.

I also recently married into the DiMartino family and my grandfather is Emmidio DiMartino married to Shirley Marchese.

Thanks for the help.

Update from Forums' Editor

From the civil records online at antenati.san.beniculturali.it/:
  • Marriage record in Casacanditella, 27 May 1920, no. 20, img 22: Tommaso di Gregorio, 30, born in Casacanditella of Felice and late Sabia Francano; Antonietta di Paolo, 24 born in Casacanditella of late Giuseppe di Paolo and Angelamaria Proietto. Below the document original signature of the bride.
  • Birth record of Di Gregorio Tommaso, 1890, no. 14 img 6: 21 March 1890, father Felice 36, mother Sabia Francano, address Via Sant'Angelo 11. Aside record of marriage 27 May 1920 to Di Paolo Antonietta
  • Birth record of Di Paolo Antonietta, 1895, no. 38 img 15: 30 Dec 1895, of Giuseppe, 32, and Angelamaria Proietto, address Via Sant'Angelo 6. Aside record of marriage 27 May 1920 to Di Gregorio Tommaso
  • Marriage record Casacanditella 30 Sept 1894, no. 11 img 7: Di Paolo Giuseppe, 31, born in Casacanditella of late Pantaleone and Angelarosa D'Angelo; Angelamaria Proietto, 25, born in Casacanditella of Fileno and Felicia D'Angelo.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: DiGregorio & DiPaolo families from Casacanditella
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.