Mascioli & Serafini from Carunchio

Posted by Juan Mascioli on July 31, 2014 at 05:46:47:

My name is Juan Mascioli. I'm looking for information about my relatives in Italy.

My great-grandfather name was Michelangelo Mascioli (b. in Carunchio in 1863) and his wife name was María Serafini (b. in Carunchio in 1863). They both came to Argentina in 1887. Their children were born in Argentina (Tres Arroyos city, province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of them was my grandfather named Nicolás (died in 1982). Michelangelo died in Argentina in 1946 and his wife in 1944.

The name of Michelangelo's father was Vincenzo Mascioli (Rapino, 1827) and his father name was Adamo (Rapino, 1802). Adamo's father was named Lorenzo Mascioli. Michelangelo (my great-grandfather) had 6 brothers (Nicolantonio, Giuseppe, Mariantonia, Giustina Rosa, Rosa y María Vincenza). His mother's name was Maddelena Caracciolo, daughter of Nicolantonio Caracciolo and Giustina Iaruzzi. Vincenzo, my great-grandfather father had two brothers (Lorenzo and Rinaldo who died in USA). I want to find relatives or people who can help me to build my family history. Thanks a lot.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Mascioli & Serafini from Carunchio
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.