Cedrone, Gentile, Pellegrini

Posted by Judith Cedrone Bellenger on March 15, 2009 at 00:58:05:

Hi. My name is Judith Cedrone Bellenger. My grandfather was Nicola Cedrone, born August 28, 1891, in San Donato Val di Comino, to Cesidio Cedrone and Nunziata Pellegrini. His brothers and sisters were Guiseppa, Nunziato, Constanta and Annina. My grandmother was Livia Gentile, born May 15, 1893, in San Donato Val di Comino, to Angelo Gentile and Carmella Pellegrini. Her brothers and sisters were Antonio, Orazio, Gerardo, Giovanna and Cesidia. My grandparents married May 1, 1913 and Nicola came to the US in August 1913. My grandmother gave birth to a son, Gaetano on December 24, 1913, but he died March 1914. Because of World War I, she did not get to the US until September 1919. They lived in Newark, New Jersey, had 4 more sons and 1 daughter. In 1930, my grandfather built a home in North Arlington, New Jersey and they lived there until they died. I am the daughter of Carmine Cedrone, who is the 2nd son born to Nicola and Livia in the US. I am very interested in finding anyone who knows anything about the family members they left behind in San Donato Val di Comino. I do know that Gerardo Gentile did come to the US and died here October 4, 1923.He was not married and had no children that I know of. My email address in jlbell52@aol.com or post something on the forum. Hope to hear from someone. Thanks, Judi

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Cedrone, Gentile, Pellegrini
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.