Re: San Donato Val di comino

Posted by John Cardarelli on September 30, 2010 at 03:46:54:

In Reply to: Re: San Donato Val di comino posted by Ann Tatangelo on March 22, 2010 at 23:45:05:

Hi Ann,
I have been trying to follow-up with you but my replys just were not allowed for whatever reason, so I am trying once again.
I am going back to San Donato very soon, arriving Sunday, Oct. 10th.I will be staying at the Villa GrandCassa. I have been doing some research and was hoping to visit Town Hall with some geneology info. I was a bit concerned that a language barrier could be a problem. I understand that you can offer some help. I know it is short notice but do you provide a service to people like me trying to trace heritage? Please respond with info. on the services that you can provide.
I will be arriving with my wife, my sister and her husband. My sister was born in San Donato but left when she was only 3 years old with my Mother and 2 brothers to come to the U.S. She is the primary reason that we are returning.

Thanks,

John Cardarelli

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: San Donato Val di comino
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.