Vitullo, Galuppo, Dellavalle

Posted by Kelly Lambert on March 24, 2010 at 19:03:22:

Ciao! I'm searching for information on my family!
Here is some of what I have- Hopefully you can add to it!
Nicola Joseph VITULLO b. 03/19/1893 d. 05/11/1972 married Clara (possibly Clarice?) DELLA VALLE.
She was born 08/16/1891 ? in Agnone Italy. d. 09/14/1947 She immigrated to Providence Rhode Island in 1911. I have a note that she at one time lived with an Aunt and Uncle Zucchi? Not sure if that's the correct name. Her mother sent her away when she was young because she was "out of control."
Nicola immigrated from Montagano- a providence of Campobasso, Italy.
Their children:
Isabella Anna Vitullo (Betty) My grandmother, Adeline (lena), Michele (michael), Anna, Mary, Gladys, Gloria. I have more info on these children if anyone is needing it!

Michelangelo VITULLO- he was a shoemaker in Agnone, Italy He died 04/16/1916 immigrated from Campobasso to USA in 1900.
Married Maria GALUPPO. She immigrated over with 2 of their children in Oct. 1903.? the immigration date may no be correct.
Their children are Nicola Joseph Vitullo b. 03/19/1892 or 1893
Lena, Etta,(Macarusso), Carmella Comella, Susie La Lauci(Faudi not sure) Vera, and Luigi. I have some other info on them, need more.

Luigi Galuppo married Antonette? and one of their children is Maria GALUPPO.
on the other side, I have a Nicola VITULLO- his son was Michele Angelo VITULLO.
That's as far back as I have, please let me know if you have any info!

Mille Grazie!
Kelly

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Vitullo, Galuppo, Dellavalle
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.