Conte in San Tommaso

Posted by Dino Conte on July 11, 2011 at 12:32:26:

My great grandfather Giovanni Conte was born on 4 October 1864& married Maria Carmina De Ingeniis on 6 November 1890 in Caramanico. My grandfather Antonio Conte was born on 5 August 1905 & married Maria De Thomasis (b.9 Jan 1908) on 12 April 1926 in Caramanico. Giovanni Conte had 9 children in San Tommaso, Caramanico Terme Pescara, Abruzzo. Their children Giacinto, Raffaele, Donato, Luigi, Anna & Lucia went to the USA; while Carmella & Maria stayed in Italy & my Grandfather Antonio Conte (Born 5 August 1905) married Maria De Tommasis and lived in San Tommaso. They had 4 children; Elvira, Lina, Ennio(my father) & Ada.

After WWII Antonio sailed the "TSS CYRENIA" to Australia on 6 August 1951. If you have knowledge of these people mentioned plese reply. Giovanni Conte had a sister called Annunziata; however I hope to hear from anyone who may know more about him or anyone in the Conte, De Ingeniis & De Tommasis families from the San Tommaso, Caramanico Terme Pescara, Abruzzo Region.

If you have knowledge of these people mentioned plese reply.

Follow Ups

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Conte in San Tommaso
Comments:
With "Preview" you can see and, in case, edit your message before you "Post" it.