Posted by Richard Chiango on February 11, 2016 at 20:03:52:
I am looking for information about Chianco, Cornelius.
Update from Forums' Editor
From records available online at familysearch.org and civil records at antenati.san.beniculturali.it:
- The Chianco family originated from Popoli, then moved to Solofra. Candida declared as place of birth in immigration record is incorrect, it was possibly only place of residence.
- Immigration manifest  Sabato Chianco directed to uncle Mariano Ciampa
- Immigration manifest [May 3rd, 1902] Chianco Pettinella 26 (b directed to uncle Mariano Ciampa in Boston) - age correponds to Chianco Giustino.
- Birth 1876 no. 48 Ciampa Angelo Raffaele of Mariano 25, Foca Maria
- Marriage 1875 no. 12 img 10 Mariano Ciampa born in Montefalcione of late Raffaele, Fantesca Angela, with Domenica Foca 24 b in Avellino
- (Ellis Island), 1892-1924 Roll 1055, vol 2322-2323, 4 Dec 1907. Chianco Nicoletta 18, Chianco Sabato 24 contact in Italy mother Cornelia in Candida directed to brother Agostino in Boston
- Marriage Pascucci Sabino of Mario A. and Maddalena de Marinis, Nicoletta Chianco 17 April 1908 of Cornelio Chianco, Maria Cefalo
- Marriage Mass. 19 Feb 1911 Sabato Chianco of of Cornelio Chianco, Maria Cefalo with Cinci Mariannina of Pietro Cinci Teresa Lastrasi
- Birth records in Solofra: 1875 Chianco Giustino no.194 of Chianco Pettinella Cornelio 26; 1879 Chianco M.Carmina no. 131; 12 March 1883, no. 59 img 25, Chianco Sabato of Cornelio 33, Maria Michela Cefalò 32;
- Marriage record Solofra 15 Feb 1875 no. 21 img 14: Chianco Pettinella Cornelio 23, b. in Popoli; with Cefalò Maria Michela 23 of Sabato, Guerino Maria Michela.