Milano, Puzzo, Carieri, Russo, etc from Pietraperzia
Subject: Milano, Puzzo, Carieri, Russo, etc from Pietraperzia
Researching the following family that is listed below. I am a Milano, whose great-grandfather immigrated to Philadelphia and great grandfather's brother to Boston. Would like to try to find family in Sicily. Here is the family tree, all of which were born in Sicily, presumably in Pietraperzia:
Decendents of Francesco Milano & Maria Micciche
Francesco Milano, fabriciere, domiciliato in strada serio,
b. ca. 1775?, married ca. 1800, d. ?
+ Maria Micciche, b. 1775, d.?
1. Giuseppe Milano, b. 1800-02, m. July 29th, 1824, d.?
+ Maria Carieri, b. 1806-10, d.?
2. Rosa Milano, b. July 16th, 1825. (could be Rosario? Check, there is aRosario getting married in 1849)
2. Caterina Lucia Milano, b. May 22nd, 1830 (check to see if this is Lucia listed below married to Costa)
2. Lucia Milano, b. 1831, m. July 17th, 1847 ,d, August 25th, 1870
+ Cosmio Costa, b. ?, d.?
2. Maria Calogera Milano, b. Sep.21st, 1833, m.?, d.?
2. Maria Rosa Milano, b. Nov. 13th, 1838, m.?, d.?
2. Angelo Giovanni Milano, b. May 6th, 1840, m.? d.?
2. Rosa Milano, b. June 14th, 1844, m.? d.?
2. Agata Milano, b. July 4th, 1853, m.? d.?
1. Filippo Milano, b. 1805-07, possibly as late as 1810, m. before 1834 ?, d.?
+Giuseppa Carieri, b. 1811-15 or possibly 1817-19, d.?
2. Vincenzo Giovanni, b. May 23rd, 1832, m. d.? (which Vincenzo is which?)
2. Sebastino Vincenzo Milano, b. Jan. 19th, 1834, m. July 16th, 1860,d. ? (need to make sure this Sebastiono Vincenzio is the same as Vincenzio)
+Teresa Carieri, b. 1844-45, d. October 25th, 1866 (see Carieri Genealogy)
3. Filippo Milano, b. August 1st, 1861, d.?
+ Rosa Morca, (daughter of Giorgio and Lucia Viola) They immigrated to Boston, b.1867, m. October 16th, 1886, d.?
4. Vincenzo Milano, b. 1888, m. July 22nd, 1910, d.?
+Rosaria Russo, b. 1893, (daughter of Vincenzo & Maria Falcone)
4. Cologero Milano, b.? d. April 3rd, 1899 (need to check for birth)
4. Teresa (?) Milano, b. 1892, m. pub. June 23rd,1909, m. July 31st, 1909, d.?
+ Cologero Amarei, fotografa, b. 1882
4. Michael Milano, b. 1896
+ Marie ?, b. 1892 (could be another brother's widow?)
4. Lucille Milano, b. 1904
4. Frannie Milano, b. 1908
3. Francesco Milano, b. September 26th, 1863, m. pub. June 13th, 1890, m. July 6th, 1890, d.February 4th, 1939.
+ Rosaria Puzzo, b.1867, d. Dec. 7th 1939. They immigrated to Philadelphia (this is my line)
2. Vincenzo Milano married 2nd time to: +2nd Fillipa Guarnaccia, b. 1838, m. October 16th,1868, d.?
3. Maria Christina, b. 1881, m. October 18th, 1901, d.?
+ Vincenzo Cali, b. 1872, d.?
2. Maria Calogera Milano, b. October 30th 1835, m. ? d.?
2. Giovanna Milano, b. Feb. 15th, 1842, m. July 16th 1860, d. ?
+ Vincenzo Carieri, b. 1833-34, d. ? (see Carieri genealogy)
3. Filippo Carieri, b. June 7th, 1861, d. Sept.8th 1895.
3. Rosa Carieri, b. Sept. 22, 1863, m. March 26th, 1880, d.?
+ Leonard Bevilacqua(?), b. 1852
2. Alfonio Mlano, b. Aug.10th, 1845, m. ?, d.?(need to check)
2. Alfonzo Milano, b. Nov.19th, 1847, m.?, d.?
2. Maria Milano, b. Oct. 4th, 1850, m. June 6th, 1869,d.? (check birth)
+ Filippo Angelo Buccheri, b. 1840
2. Santa Milano, b. August 20th, 1853, m. December 22nd, 1883, d.?
+ Filippo Oddo, b. 1858, d. ?
1. Giovanna Milano, b. 1810, m. January 30th, 1825, d.?
+ Giacanto Verde. b.1817, d.?
3. Guiseppa Francesca Verde, b. March 10th, 1833, (lived at strade servio, or sevio, or sevio)